- An interview in The Observer, 14 April 2013, about The Heath.
- A preview of work from my next book will be shown by Le Centre d’Art GwinZegal in France from the 22nd March – 26th May 2013. Click here to see pictures of the exhibition.
- The Museum of London with the assistance of The Art Fund has purchased a boxed set of The Heath prints.
- Robert Morat Gallery will be showing The Heath at the Unseen Photo Fair, Amsterdam, 19th – 23rd September. I will be interviewed by Caroline von Courten on Sunday 23rd at 14.30 in the MC Theatre as part of the the festival.
- The Heath will be shown as part of the Noorderlicht Photofestival 2012, 2nd September – 14th October.
-The Heath will be shown at the Robert Morat Gallery in Hamburg from 12th May – 16th June. The opening is from 6pm on the 11th May, if you are around come along and say hello.
- Work in progress from Another Country will be exhibited in a group show at the Aubin Gallery from the 10th May – 17th June. The opening is on the 9th May, 6.30 – 9pm.
- The Heath has been selected for the International Photobook Award 2012 and will be exhibited during the 5th International Photobook Festival at Le Bal in Paris, 20 to 22 April 2012.
- I am now represented by the Robert Morat Gallery in Berlin and Hamburg.
- A review of The Heath in Ahorn Magazine
- I was invited to show work in Plat(t)form 2012 at Fotomuseam Winterthur and awarded a ‘special mention’ jury prize.
- The Heath named one of the best photobooks of 2011 by Sean O’Hagan in The Guardian and by Photobookstore and has two selections in the photoeye lists.
- I will be signing books this Friday at James Hyman Gallery, Stand A06, Paris Photo, Grand Palais, Paris, 12pm 11/11/11
and at Walther König, Offprint, 21/24 Rue Ganneron, Paris, 6pm 11/11/11.
If you are around come along and say hello.
- James Hyman Gallery will be showing prints from The Heath at Paris Photo, 10th – 13th November, Stand A06.
- There is a review of The Heath by Oliver Whithead in the latest issue of of 1000 words (11/10/11)
- I am part of A Picture For Home an event in support of Schaden at Paris Photo
- A review of The Heath in photoeye Magazine (19/09/11)
- There is a spread from The Heath in today’s Sunday Times Magazine (4/9/11)
- I am now represented by James Hyman Gallery in London (19/7/11)
- There is review by Sean O’Hagan in the Observer today (17/7/11)
- A six page feature on The Heath in the FT Magazine with a text by Owen Sheers (9/7/11)
- I will be signing books at the Schaden.com book signing on the 8th July, from 5pm in the Parc des Ateliers at this years Arles festival.